This school provides Ivy Success programs that are designed for secondary students (6th- 12th) to improve their academic performance in Math, English, and college entrance exams (the ACT, SAT, and SAT Subject Tests).
Our tutors/teachers and staff are committed to providing a student-focused learning environemnt environment to guide students to maximize their potential in each subject matter while accruing academic achievements.
Why Choose Ivy?
What Makes Ivy Success Programs Different from Other Tutoring Services?
- Personalized study plan maximizes academic achievement
- Ivy provides in-class face-to-face interactive teaching methodology in a student-centered learning environment so that Ivy students can have ample opportunities to participate in small group or private tutoring sessions.
- We hire highly qualified teachers/tutors who have demonstrated their commitment to enabling students to maximize their potential.
General Academic Info
- Enrollment is open year-round. Enroll Now at Ivy ! – Call or Text 1-847-962-1809
- Flexible learning schedule and personalized study plan:
Students are placed to the appropriate level or program based on their diagnostic test scores and their academic goals. Student-Parents-Ivy staff together set up a customized study plan to achieve each student’s goals. Each student’s tutoring/class schedule is different.
- We monitor students’ academic progress and take parent’s feedback seriously.
Biography of B. Brian Yu, President
Brian has been teaching students and consulting parents since 1995 when he established Ivy Educational and Environmental Institute, Inc. in Glenview/Northbrook (NW Chicago suburb) area.
For more than 20 years, Brian has helped college-bound students improve their SAT/ACT/SAT Subject Test/TOEFL scores along with consulting parents on strategic planning for gaining admissions from elite universities in the States.
With experiences ranging from Math/Engineering study at Northwestern University to higher education leadership training (through ACCET – an accreditation agency), Brian accumulated his expertise in the educational industry as a tutor, college professor, approved school owner, and college-prep consultant.
Brian is very proud of helping hundreds of former Ivy students to enter top colleges such as Cornell, Harvard, Northwestern, Stanford, Univ of Illinois, and Univ of Michigan. He also served as an U.S. ICE/SEVP – certified Principal Designated School Official for hundreds of international (F-1 visa) students from 20+ countries. He has expertise in SEVIS I-20 processing and admissions of international students in addition to hands-on mentoring of domestic students.
Brian lives in the Chicagoland area with his family and enjoys helping students, gardening and playing tennis.