This school provides Ivy Success programs that are designed for secondary students (6th- 12th) to improve their academic performance in Math, English, and college entrance exams (the ACT, SAT, and SAT Subject Tests).
Our tutors/teachers and staff are committed to providing a student-focused learning environemnt environment to guide students to maximize their potential in each subject matter while accruing academic achievements.
Why Choose Ivy?
What Makes Ivy Success Programs Different from Other Tutoring Services?
- Personalized study plan maximizes academic achievement
- Ivy provides in-class face-to-face interactive teaching methodology in a student-centered learning environment so that Ivy students can have ample opportunities to participate in small group or private tutoring sessions.
- We hire highly qualified teachers/tutors who have demonstrated their commitment to enabling students to maximize their potential.
General Academic Info
- Enrollment is open year-round. Enroll Now at Ivy ! – Call or Text 1-847-962-1809
- Flexible learning schedule and personalized study plan:
Students are placed to the appropriate level or program based on their diagnostic test scores and their academic goals. Student-Parents-Ivy staff together set up a customized study plan to achieve each student’s goals. Each student’s tutoring/class schedule is different.
Monday through Thursday: 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Monday through Friday: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm (summer only)
Saturday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sunday: 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm (free SAT ACT mock testing)
- We monitor students’ academic progress and take parent’s feedback seriously.