Ivy would love to help your child succeed!
With more than 20+ years of academic success, since 1995, Ivy has helped hundreds of our students achieve their goals: enhancing their English and/or Math skills and improving their SAT/ACT test scores for entering prestigious universities such as Cornell, Harvard, Northwestern, Stanford, Univ of Illinois, and Univ of Michigan. We will continue our mission – helping students to make dreams come true – over the summer by providing both in-person tutoring and online learning.
1: 1 tutoring: You can choose convenient schedule
5/6th English I and/or PreAlgebra I
6/7th English II and/or PreAlgebra II
7/8th Algebra I and/or English III
8/9/10th Algebra II/Geometry and/or English IV
and high school placement test (PSAT 8/9) prep
9/10/11th PSAT and regular ACT SAT test-prep
10/11/12th Advanced ACT SAT test-prep
Goal: To reach ACT 33 or higher, SAT 1500 or higher.
Sat 9:30 am – 1:30 pm or 2 pm – 6 pm; 9 weeks from 6/13.
free ACT mock testing on Saturday 9:30 am – 1:30 pm on July 4th.
NOTE: Ivy’s response to COVID-19
We are under the Restore Illinois Phase 3 for the COVID-19.
To protect yourself and maintain a healthy learning environment, please cooperate with Ivy’s policy:
1) We will minimize in-person meetings. For initial consultation (Diagnostic Testing and Goal-Setting Advising) meeting, please bring your child’s school report with you rather than coming with him/her; students may have an online interview for initial registration.
2) Always wear a face mask and maintain social distancing – 6 feet
3) Upon arriving at Ivy, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
4) Stay home if you are sick – have fever or dry cough.
5) We disinfect conference table in the morning and right after any meeting.
(Above policy is subject to change per CDC and local guidelines)
Thanks for your cooperation.